PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM (PPP) LOAN
The Paycheck Protection Program provides small businesses with funds to pay up to eight (8) weeks of payroll costs including benefits. Funds can also be used to pay interest on mortgages, rent, and utility costs. For More information, contact one of caring bankers.
WE ARE OPEN
All of our branches are open for business and operating with extended hours. As a precaution to prevent the spread of the virus, we are re-directing all lobby traffic to our drive-thru locations. If you need to conduct business in person with one of our bankers, please call us at 615.446.7100 or toll free at 855.874.BANK (2265) to make an appointment You can also click on the "Book Now" button on Facebook page to schedule an appointment.
All Drive-Thru Locations are open
Monday-Saturday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
TriStar Bank provides many ways for you to complete your everyday banking transactions 24/7. Below is a list of those services:
- Online banking at www.TriStar.Bank allows secure access to your accounts. You can pay bills, transfer funds, deposit checks, and review your transactions. To enroll, click here.
- Mobile banking is available for both Apple and Android phones by enrolling and downloading our app in the Apple App or Google Play Store. To enroll, click here.
- Text banking is available to check your account balances, card transactions, and most recent transactions by enrolling at www.TriStar.Bank and using our shortcode, 49794.
- Telephone banking is available by calling our STARLINE at 615.740.STAR (7827) OR 877.740.STAR (7827). You can check your account balances, recent transactions, and make transfers between accounts.
- Automatic Teller Machines (ATM) are avaivable at all our locatio4ns and surcharge free at ATM's in the NYCE network.
There is no doubt these are challenging times. We appreciate the opportunity to help you navigate this journey. We are truly honored to stand beside you and we have no doubt we will come through this stronger and better than before.
Return to this web page for further updates and important information as we continue to monitor this closely to serve you better.
Harvey Church, President, TriStar Bank