Your health comes first. So why not save for it? Prepare for medical expenses with an HSA that rolls over year after year.
- Competitive Interest
- Tax Advantages
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Save for future medical expenses
- High-deductible health plan (HDHP) required
- Earn interest tax free
- Use funds to pay for qualifying medical expenses
- No set up fee, monthly fee, or minimum balance
- Easy access to balance via HSA debit card
- Transferable to next job
- No "use it or lose it" rule
- $50 minimum balance requirement
- Free* digital banking services, including:
- Online banking & bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
*Depending on your wireless provider service, standard message and data rates may apply.